Tonight I was knocked in the chest with a really heavy feeling. It turned my tummy each time I leaned into it, so to speak. I literally felt sick over it.
Its a bad feeling.
so, here I sit, quarter after one in the morning, feeding this bad feeling rather than trying to ignore it.
Why do I do this to myself?
I still haven't forgotten the stuff I wanna post that happened last Friday. I will. I just need the computer to do it..
Posting from my phone sucks. I kinda need auto correct, but at the same time it aggravates the heck out of me.
I tried to comment on Tini's blog the other day and it literally changed the whole sentence on me. Then, the neighbors returned the net off so I couldn't comment anything.
^ That's another story for another day.
Its freezing. And wet. Only one more day of this and then it warms up. I can't wait. I'm over the cold.
Sooooo over it.
What was the comment you were going to write?
ReplyDelete