Sunday, January 26, 2014

Riding with Jack

I kinda think these four Wheeler rides are very similar to marriage counseling for others.
Except we aren't having major problems.
lol
But no seriously, we get on the Wheeler, and we ride, and we give the bottle of jack a few mouth to mouth sessions, and we talk.
We talk about everything.
If something not so good happened during the week, we talk it out then. If we're worried about something, we talk about it.
We just talk and talk and talk. Neither of us are very vocal to begin with so sometimes it's needed.
I take that back... It's always needed. Talking is always good.

I just don't do it very well in a sober state.

Arguments don't erupt that way. Were both relaxed.

I think it's good for us.

Is it sad that the only way we really, actually talk is when were intoxicated? Maybe.
But really, I'm not ashamed of it.

Odd post I guess... Just something I was thinking about.

I don't know if it's possible or not, but even after a year and a half of marriage, I still feel lie were newly weds

1 comment:

  1. You found your Bourelje! In the Dutch tradition, people/parents will take an hour off a day with a class of (insert fav booze here) and just talk about everything. This is commonly done when both partners just get off of work and before dinner. So, you can have a Bourelje without the kids and a drink, and then have dinner with the family afterwards. A way to focus on each other during the week instead of only on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete