Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ohhhhhki dokie

It's been a long time since I've used one of these things.
I haven't had my computer.
I tried to set up this blog in particular from my phone using the blogger app, and I did, but I couldn't figure out how to link anyone to it.
Turns out, even if I had tried to type what I thought would have been the link, I would have been wrong. I put an extra E in there and I didn't realize it. HA!

Chris is back to work again. We're trying to hold out until the 31st. That's when they should get their first pay check. Verizon holds 3 weeks.
Yes, Chris and Jody are working together again. Everything is going smoothly, it seems. It's kinda funny how a one person can bring a whole entire house down.

Jody's attitude is completely different... even when he does drink. He's not this horrible, nagging person that he used to be when she was around.
He's also completely re-wrapped in Misty, the "love of his life."
She might be moving down here soon. i guess the biggest worry with that is, she is also a felon on probation, and that's against the rules, I believe. Two felons in one house.
The good thing is, Chris is not a convicted felon, and here shortly, as in April of 2014, he is up for release, and then his record, besides the felony charges, is clean.

I still haven't done anything for my birthday.
i want to. My birthday is special to me. It's one of those days that i enjoy, and that I use to my advantage. Being a mom makes everything more about everyone else, whether you mean to or not - everyone is always put before you put yourself, and my birthday is one of those days that I don't have to do that.
I don't care that I'm 32 now. Don't care that next year I'll be 33, and that in a few years from now I'll be in my 40's.
I love my birthday. That's MY day.
Ramble ramble ramble.

I still wanna do a Tini and Amber birthday party. I don't mind sharing with her at all. She is, after all, my almost birthday twin.

McDreamy shares a birthday with me? Is that what Sarah said??
yes. She did.
January 13, 1966 (age 48 years)
Patrick Dempsey, Date of birth

 


Honestly this isn't my favorite picture of him, but oh well.
 
Income tax time is coming. i'm going to have a driver license again. And another Jeep.
I was going to get a wrangler, but I think I changed my mind. I'll wait on that and just stick with a Cherokee.
I hate settling though. I always do that. 
It could be something I really want.. er, well, it IS something I really want. A Wrangler. 5 speed. 
But I can't talk myself into spending that kind of money on it. 

We're going to buy a trailer too... not a house type trailer but a utility trailer. Something Jody and Chris can stick their work stuff in and just pull behind the truck.

i think that's it for now.
I'm going to try and personalize this thing.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure you even understand the amount of happiness I am feeling from reading this!
    Yay!
    <3

    ReplyDelete