I woke up hungry, but I'm really unsure about what I'm going to eat.
Breakfast is not my favorite meal of the day, even if it is the healthiest.
I wish there was an app that I could put on my phone to allow me to text phone numbers.
Hm. I may have just found one.
Pat moved out. She hasn't been here in nearly three weeks. Well, besides a quick visit or two.
anyway... She came in here on one of her visits and told me how bad the house smells.
"It's never smelled like that before. You can't live like that."
Uhm.. Hello? Ask anyone that's been inside for the past year +. They'll tell you - it HAS stunk this bad and it's because YOU HOARD CATS!!!
The only reason she notices it now, is because she's not in it.
Odoban. That's my hope. I hope odoban fixes this stench.
I feel kinda like this is the bog of eternal stench tho... never ending.
all because she didn't want to get rid of her precious kitties.
The kids go to their dad's tonight. I am happy about this.
I don't know what I'm going to cook for dinner though. I don't normally do dinner when they're not here, but the guys are going to want something, i'm sure.
Blah.
I'd really like a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Seriously.
These allergies are ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. I can't wait until I can buy some medicine for them.
Sarah posted something about liking porn but being really picky about what she likes.
Me too. Chris gets irritated with me because I can't get into just anything. I've tried to explain to him that I just can't help that... it's how I work. I don't expect him to change his preferences, he shouldn't expect me to change mine.
But... I should just "think outside the box."
Any time I don't agree with something it's because I'm being close minded. @@
I hate that. HATE it.
My son is going to get his ass kicked here at home soon if he doesn't start listening to me when I tell him to WEAR JEANS TO SCHOOL ON COLD DAYS.
This whole hunger thing is starting to get the better of me. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment