Sunday, March 23, 2014

School starts tomorrow.
I don't get my books until Tuesday. I hope hope hope Nicki has what I need to get me thru until then, because I'm having an anxiety attack over not starting out with what I need. Im worried that I'll have an assignmentthat I won't be able to do without the book. Blah.
It's bad enough that I don't have any kind of school supplies. None.
And no money. This is awesome. Lol

Ive asked chris to call and have Verizon turned on for us because I need the net,  and he hasn't yet. My phone is going to be off in a few days so I won't have the hot spot.

Elec is going to get shut off here soon too. Fuck.

Anxiety.

April 9 can't get here fast enough.
I do wish that I could have it deposited on my Wal-Mart card. That would make life easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment