I don't feel well. It's a sinus infection or something. I just hope it gets better by Monday.
Speaking of... I'm registered.
English Comp II
and
Social Psychology.
I'm nervous. And excited.
And sick.
I also officially submitted my declaration of major.
I'm after my bachelor's of arts in psychology.
U think that's what it said.
Sarah- I was trying to type this earlier.
College can be scary. Obviously. I hid from my schools website for a week because I was afraid I didn't get my financial aid.
They always seem to want something from us.
Transcripts. Identification. Passing grades. Hell, I've gotten close a few times to just offering them a pint or two of blood.
Not really. But you get the idea.
Anyway. It's scary and they ask a lot of us.
But it's worth it. I'm proud of you for getting as far as you have and I'll cross my fingers that it's smooth sailing for you from here on out. Its a big deal and it's hard to keep motivated but once your in...
I said it before but it's like the skies opened up for me. Life got better. I felt better.
I had a life outside of my horrible marriage and motherhood.
I was important. What I was doing felt important to me.
I just hope this works out for you I've hit the feeling it might help you.
Anyway. Im tired. And sick. I should be sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment