It's pouring. I'm living the sound of it.
I'm having a little bit of 'pre-school anxiety. That kinda sucks.
I'm excited about Sarah looking into school. I wanna jump up and down and squeal like a child, and she hasn't even made the final decision yet.
You should, tho. It will give you less time to worry about things that you shouldn't worry about. It will give you something to do.
You can be like, 'alright jeff. Alright b/s MIL, I'm doing something more now. Time for you to help me around the house more. Before, it was my job. Now ii have my job, AND school so fuck right off and pick up your slack. '
Maybe I got carried away with that but hey.
When I was in school before, it helped me. A lot. It was almost an over night change in me. Seriously.
Do ittttt!
Nosey ppl. More later.
Monday, March 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment