I'm in applebees right now. Jody and Chris are in a job interview. Boring! But I hope (at least) Chris gets the job.
We've been talking with Colleen lately. I think we're going to get a place with her. Split rent/bills, etc. I'm kinda looking forward to this.
I can't handle living with Jody anymore.
Chris and I just used our last little bit of money to pay the electric bill. Jody? Had 100$ in his pocket and didn't offer a dime.
All he would offer was, "I've got a generator."
Yeah.... CPS wouldn't care to much about a generator.
He doesn't care. He's getting drunk, spitting his dip in the floor, and not cleaning it up.
Just.... ugh. I can't handle it.
It's time. We can't be of any help to him anymore. It's no longer a win win situation for all of us.
I'm going to Larry and Waidas house today. Waida is letting me use her computer so that I can authenticate my identity. I can't go into the college, because it's located in Missouri. So, I have to get online in front of a webcam with my ID, and prove who I am.
I also have to do the orientation.
This place smells so good. I have to go home and eat before we go to larrys. Lol
Hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment