I'm just that one girl

Monday, April 7, 2014

12:43. I'm up. Getting ready to go smoke but I made a pit stop to pee. Jody is still awake. Bedroom door is still open. He saw me walk past. Now I'm hiding in here cuz he is now in the bathroom and I want him to leave me alone. Sad right?

Posted by Unknown at 9:45 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (43)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • I need money. I hate needing money. Looks like we'...
      • Tmi probably
      • I am not sure he has ever made me feel as wanted a...
      • Today was a freaking nightmare. One stupid road bl...
      • 12:43. I'm up. Getting ready to go smoke but I mad...
      • I'm reaching the end here and that's good because ...
      • I'm really kinda annoyed. I can't get a second to...
      • I'm laying on his side of the bed. Pillows all aro...
      • I've waited all day hoping this was some sort of j...
      • Chris is in jail. That is all.
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (9)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.