Saturday, February 1, 2014

Last Friday

So.. I can't blog from my computer right now. It won't turn on.
I'm going to try and post this from my phone but autocorrect sucks, so bare with me.
A while back, I had to block David Baldree from Facebook. He was commenting on every picture I posted, every status I posted, especially if he thought something was wrong with Chris and I. I pointed it out to Tini and I guess she even noticed (unless it was my imagination that she noticed) so I blocked him.
All was quiet again.

Fast forward to last Friday. I took a shower, flat ironed my hair so it would dry. It was cold outside and I didn't want to freeze.
I went outside a little after 2 in the afternoon.
Out of no where, this silver SUV thing shows up. I had never seen the thing before. I Had no idea who it was.
It parks, and out pops David.
He walks up, does the whole "hey how's it going thing" and he's just standing there.
I told him he could sit down do he does. Close enough UN front of me that my foot would touch his leg if I let it- but I didn't.
so, he's here and talking. I couldn't make eye contact with him, but I talked back.
During the conversation, about which I don't remember, he touches the inside of my leg, above my knee and he squeezed.
I sided in my chair so I was further out of reach.
Dude is like 6'10, an easy 300 pounds. Big guy and I am nervous. I should have asked him to leave but I was nervous.
He continues to talk and I'm chain smoking, looking at the time, because Mikey will be home at 3.
He asks how Chris and I are doing. I said good.. Probably better than ever. He asks what we've been doing. Says he wants a four Wheeler, blah blah. Asks how ours is doing, I said good, besides needing new tires.
He asks to look at it so I said sure, and showed it to him. I Stayed in the open, careful not to go anywhere that I couldn't be seen.
Hr says, wow, yeah, bald tires. I said yep and headed back towards my chair.
He grabbed me by the shoulders, and pulled me backward towards him. I was almost pulled off me feet, and then he pot his arms around me. I pulled away and continued to my chair.
He asks if I'm home alone. I lied and said no, pat is up stairs in her room.
He asks what I do all day. I said this is it. I do the house wife thing until I start school. But for now, I cook and clean, listen to music.
He says, I bet you dance too.  Said no. he said yeah you do, and proceeds to pull me up out of my chair with both hands. I fought it, stayed seated.
"I DON'T DANCE." "I even faked it at my wedding."
He says, "you've got the ass for it."
I begged Lisa to come over. I didn't think about pat getting home next door but in hind sight,  that would have messed up my lie about her being up stairs.
Then... Mikey came home. I felt better about it then... I wasn't alone. But then I got scared because it was Friday and the kids would be leaving. I got Mikey inside for a sec and told himto ask ex mother in law to stay for a little while (does this show how desperate I was?)
Then, pat saved me. She came over and sat down. It was then that David got a phone call and suddenly had to leave.

I was shaking. I don't know that I hedge ever been more scared in my life.
Maybe I sound ridiculous. idk. But I was afraid.

Who does that?

1 comment:

  1. Next time stay inside with the doors locked. Sounds like he might have forced himself on you if he had known no one was home with you. Seriously don't communicate with that weirdo.

    ReplyDelete