hopefully i keep a signal long enough to blog.
It's been a couple of days and I miss it now that I got back into it.
I've been thinking about school again. When we get our taxes back, I'm going to apply, but I am wondering if I should start my FAFSA now? I can't remember how that works. Tini?? Do I apply first and then do my fafsa or....? lol
I have pains in my back. Stabbing pains. Burning pains in the muscle all around my spine in between my shoulder blades. This is ridiculous!!!!
Jody was absolutely drunk yesterday. thankfully, he's almost out of money so he wont be able to drink much more. He's killing himself. His eyes are yellowing.. his leg and foot , well... they're really swollen and I can't even think of anything off the top of my head to compare it too. it's huge. huge.
He's going to cause him and chris to get fired though... and then we might as well be fucked.Chris will be able to get a job. He could probably go back to the lawn service he was originally at because he ran into his bosses nephew, who told him pat said he wished he didn't let him go, and sent an apology. But, that's only about 400 a week, and We cannot afford Jody's habits on top of our own, not to mention our own bills and such.
They are supposed to call their work in every day.
Jody got so drunk yesterday that he didn't do it, and then tried to play it off to boss man that he did.
tini, I got a bunch of your comments but things here are nutts. I can't remember what I tried to comment to you that autocorrect changed, or what post it was on. I'll have to go back in and re read I think.
You might want to tell your dad to say something to his tenants about staying out of the garage where the scooter is. IDK what they were doing, but they were in there yesterday.
I have to clean but I'm feeling so burnt out right now. I'd love a drink or two.
Says the awesome Forehand blooded alcoholic.
found out some stuff today that I really don't want to talk about. It fucks with my head and I don't know how to react to that. I just don't. Same thing: over and over and over again.
Energizer batteries much? I wish not.
I desperately need a new computer. I can't turn this one off in fear of it not coming back on. I don't know what to do about that.
Lesson? Don't lie. No matter what. Just don't. Especially to me because trust is EVERYTHING and I can't handle the doubt in any situation. I'm not equipped for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment